Saturday, April 16, 2005

I knew everything was planned. I was sure i'd fail my engineering economy class. I even got over the thought of it and i actually planned taking it after several terms. To my surprise, i saw a line before that heartbreaking '.' and '0'. I swear i almost had a heart attack before receiving that course card. I couldnt breathe for a moment or two and even my infected and creepy( i hav a lump in my left eye ) eyes couldn't believe what it was seeing. Right in front and there, i received a 1.0 from a subject i hated the most this term. Something was just sweeping my mind yesterday. I felt really calm going early to school but ironically i expected my major subjects to fail. i was wrong and yesterday was just a synchronized miracle i was praying for.

adding to my 'interesting' yesterday, i met faith and of course wit her bubbly aura, she cheered me up minutes before doom-hour. i had lunch wit norms and kat, it was fun.

i actually love the term that has just ended? boy i love the Conductor of this synchronized symphony of miracle.

Posted by 3xz at 7:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment